PAWPRINTS WISH LIST
These items are always needed to help care for
the animals at Pawprints.
If you can donate any of these items please contact Pawprints
so collection can be arranged, thankyou x
· Cat food (biscuits, tins and sachets); shredded paper (used for cat litter).
· Virkon, bleach, washing powder, fabric conditioner, big strong bin bags and kitchen roll.
· Cat toys, cat scratch posts.
· Fleece blankets (large and small), thick fluffy throws and blankets, fabric cat and dog beds, old (clean) duvets for sewing to make into pet duvets.
· Flea and worm treatments (please check ‘use by’ date).
· Old cat safety collars (I make new collars by re-using the plastic/metal parts of old collars - good recycling too!).
ALSO, I am thinking of selling handmade craft items to help with fundraising - could you make a handmade item or two that could be sold (by knitting, crocheting, sewing,etc)??
CAN YOU GET PEOPLE TO COLLECT ANY OF THESE ITEMS AT WORK, SCHOOL, ETC???